Throughout its life, your hair is subject to many attacks. Excessive heat, overexposure to the sun, no daily brushing, or even hair care … Under these conditions, it is natural for our hair to be weakened. Consequently, care adapted to hair growth has become almost obligatory!
Luckily, there are home and natural remedies that, in addition to having no side effects, will save you money! Wondering how to make your hair grow faster naturally?
Here are 12 effective grandmother’s remedies to make hair grow faster:
Grandmother’s first miracle recipe to make hair grow faster: onions. Thanks to their high sulfur content, bunions increase the production of collagen in hair tissue. As a result, onion juice is excellent to help your hair grow faster. How to do it – Chop 2 to 3 onions or shallots. – Blend for 1 to 2 seconds to extract the juice. – Now massage the juice into your scalp and leave on for 15 to 20 minutes. – Wash your hair with a soft shampoo like this one which is 100% organic. You can also chop some onions and boil them in water, then use this water to rinse your hair. To discover The Health Benefits of Onions.
Read also: How Can Yoga Help You Lose Weight Fast?
Eggs are one of the oldest remedies known to increase natural hair growth. It is a natural treatment to make hair grow faster. They have a particularly high content of essential elements for hair regeneration: proteins, zinc, sulfur, iron, phosphorus, and iodine.
- Method 1 – Take 1 or 2 eggs, 1 teaspoon of olive oil, and 1 teaspoon of honey. – Separate the egg whites and then mix them with the olive oil and honey until you get a smooth paste. – Spread this paste on your hair and leave it on for about 20 minutes. – Rinse your hair thoroughly with cold water. Then wash it with a mild shampoo. – For it to be effective, repeat this treatment at least once every two weeks.
- Method 2 – Separate the whites of 2 or 3 eggs. – Carefully apply the egg whites to your hair, as if it were a classic mask. – Leave on for at least 5 minutes. – Wash your hair with a mild shampoo. – This will help your hair to grow faster.
3. Fenugreek seeds
This herbaceous plant, native to India and the Middle East, is one of the best known and most used remedies to stimulate hair growth. It is a truly natural hair growth accelerator. In addition, fenugreek seeds also protect the natural color of your hair.
- Method 1 – Soak fenugreek seeds in water for 4 to 5 hours. – Crush the seeds into a paste. Add a few drops of water if necessary. – Mix 1 teaspoon of this fenugreek paste with 2 teaspoons of coconut milk. – Carefully apply this mixture to your hair and leave on for 30 minutes. – Wash your hair with a mild shampoo. – Repeat this treatment once a week.
- Method 2 – Soak 2 to 3 tablespoons of fenugreek seeds in water for at least 7 hours, or better, an entire night. – Crush the seeds until you obtain a fine paste. – Apply this paste to your scalp and leave it on for at least 5 minutes. – Rinse your hair with warm water or with the water you used to soak the fenugreek seeds.
4. The potato juice
Potatoes are high in calcium, iron, potassium, and protein. As a result, they can help you have longer, stronger hair.
- Method 1 – Squeeze a few potatoes to extract their juice. – Apply this juice to your hair and scalp. – Leave it on for 15 minutes before rinsing your hair. This remedy is particularly suitable for people with thinning hair.
- Method 2 – Prepare potato juice (the equivalent of a mustard glass), 1 egg, and a little honey. – Mix these 3 ingredients well. – Apply the mixture to your hair and leave on for 2 hours – Wash your hair with a mild shampoo.
Bananas contain potassium and vitamins A, E, and C, which help your hair grow faster. This homemade ointment is perfect for growing hair, especially frizzy hair, as it is very rich in nutrients:
How to make – Mash a ripe banana until smooth. – Massage this paste into your scalp and hair. – Then use a shower cap to cover your hair (you can also use a plastic bag). – Leave on for 45 minutes and wash your hair with a mild shampoo.
6. Henna powder
Henna powder naturally softens your hair and gives it beautiful shades. Most importantly, it stimulates hair growth by strengthening the roots. To buy some now, we recommend this henna powder. How to make – Prepare henna powder (the equivalent of a mustard glass), 4 tablespoons of yogurt, and 2 drops of squeezed lemon juice. – Mix all the ingredients well until you obtain a hair mask (you can also add an egg). – Leave the mixture to stand for at least 2-3 hours or better a whole night. – Apply the mask so that it completely covers your scalp and the roots of your hair. – Let the mask work until it dries completely. – Finally, rinse the mask with water. For best results, repeat this treatment at least once every three weeks.
7. Cayenne pepper
Capsaicin, the active ingredient in cayenne pepper, slightly irritates the skin when it comes into contact with it. Applied to your scalp, it will stimulate your blood circulation and also increase the growth of your hair.
- Method 1 – Prepare a little olive oil (the equivalent of half a glass of mustard) and 1 teaspoon of cayenne pepper powder. – Heat the olive oil in a frying pan. – Add the pepper powder, stirring continuously to avoid lumps. – Once the pepper is well mixed, turn off the heat and allow to cool. – Massage the oil into your scalp and hair roots. – Leave on from 3 hours to an entire night with a shower cap. – Wash your hair with a mild shampoo.
- Method 2 – Mix 1 teaspoon of chili powder with 2 teaspoons of olive oil. – Apply this mixture directly to the sparse areas of your scalp. – Leave on for at least 5 minutes and rinse your hair with cold water.
8. Green tea
Green tea can help you grow your hair faster.
It’s rich in antioxidants that stimulate your hair growth and can also prevent hair loss. How to make – Prepare a whole pot of green tea. – Let the tea cool and apply it to your scalp. – Leave on for 1 hour, without touching your scalp. – Rinse with cold water. – Repeat once a week.
9. Indian gooseberry (amla)
The amla is a sacred tree that grows in Nepal, India, and Sri Lanka. Its fruit, known as the “Indian gooseberry”, is rich in antioxidants and vitamin C. Indian gooseberry powder stimulates growth and improves the pigmentation of your hair. Within 1 week it strengthens the hair and stimulates growth. To buy some now, we recommend this Indian gooseberry powder.
- Method 1 – Prepare 2 teaspoons of Indian gooseberry powder and 2 teaspoons of squeezed lemon juice. – Dilute the powder completely in the lemon juice. – Apply this mixture to your scalp. – Leave on for a few minutes until the mixture dries. – Rinse your hair with warm water.
- Method 2 – Prepare 1 tablespoon of Indian gooseberry powder and 2 tablespoons of coconut oil. – Pour the coconut oil into a saucepan and then the powdered Indian gooseberry. Bring to the boil. – Filter the mixture to recover the oil. – Massage the oil into your scalp before going to bed and leave on overnight. – Wash your hair with your usual shampoo the next morning. – For it to be effective, repeat this treatment twice a week.
10. Black pepper
Black pepper berries are frequently used in traditional Ayurvedic medicine. They stimulate the roots of your hair to grow faster.
How to make – Prepare 2 teaspoons of black pepper berries and a little squeezed lemon juice (the equivalent of half a mustard glass). – Grind the black pepper berries to a powder (you can use your blender). – Add the squeezed lemon juice until you obtain a smooth paste. – Apply the paste carefully to the roots of your hair. – Wrap your head with a warm towel to allow the paste to penetrate deeply into your hair. – Leave it on for about 30 minutes and wash your hair with a mild shampoo.
11. Hibiscus flowers
Hibiscus flowers: have powerful properties that help you grow hair faster.
They have many properties that are beneficial to your hair. They make your hair much thicker and prevent premature graying. Hibiscus flowers are also excellent dandruff treatment. If you want to buy some now, we recommend these dried hibiscus flowers. How to do it – Prepare a handful of hibiscus flowers and 2 tablespoons of coconut or sesame oil. – Mix the hibiscus flowers and the oil of your choice until you obtain a paste. – Apply this paste to your hair and leave it on for at least 5 minutes. – Rinse your hair with plenty of water and then wash it with a mild shampoo.
Garlic is a grandmother’s remedy that has many health benefits. It is known to regenerate hair growth and stimulate blood circulation to the scalp. To make hair grow faster, it is also used as a natural product. It is also used to fight dandruff. How to make – Prepare 2 to 3 cloves of garlic and 3 tablespoons of coconut oil (you can also use olive oil). – Squeeze the garlic. – Pour the oil into a saucepan and add the pressed garlic. – Bring it to the boil. – Let it cool for a few minutes. – Apply the oil to the roots of your hair. – To be effective, repeat this treatment 3 times a week. Now you know our 12 miracle and natural remedies to make your hair grow faster.
Now it’s your turn… What’s yours? Do you know any other natural recipes to stimulate hair growth? Share them with us in the comments section. We look forward to hearing from you.
What is Divine Locks Complex?
The Divine Locks Complex is a super nutrient that is proven to unpinch the dermal Papillae cells by creating new cells. This can restore the flow of nutrients to the hair follicles on your head. It also extends the hair growth phase. It is the secret to rejuvenate the thick, healthy and youthful hair. The Divine Locks Complex was designed by Kayla Rochin, a cosmetologist who undergone research and strived for years to help woman by supporting their hair health. The product works for both the genders of any age from 20 to 70 years.
The tablets are precise, tasteless and easy to consume. The Divine Locks super nutrients follows strict manufacturing practice for high standard and backed by rigorous science. It can strengthen your hair and stops it from shedding with the help of vital nutrients. The product is manufactures in USA under the FDA registered and GMP certified facility for the non-GMO pills.
Official Website: Click Here to Visit Divine Locks Complex Website
How to use Divine Locks Complex?
You can take 2 capsules a day with a glass of water, which can provide enough nutrients that is required to rejuvenate your hair on head.
Is Divine Locks Complex a good product?
Divine Locks Complex has been taken by thousands of folks with no reported side effects. Unlike toxic medications, everything inside Divine Locks Complex is natural. You might experience some nights where you don’t want to go to sleep when your energy levels soar through the roof! And you might have friends pestering you and asking what you’ve been up to look so good…but we trust those are minor annoyances.
In order to read more about this product: DIVINE LOCKS COMPLEX REVIEWS-DOES THIS INGREDIENTS 100% NATURAL? – Vejik